This #GivingTuesday there are many organizations asking for your support. So, what sets LEAD apart? We are literally saving lives. Your contribution will be put to use to continue these life-saving efforts.
Here are some highlights of our activities and impact over the past few months:
- Since the beginning of the school year, we have presented in person in front of 2,229 students in 15 different schools. Topics have included:
- The Truth About Marijuana
- E-Cigs, Juuls and Vapes
- Cyber Bullying
- Healthy Decision Making
- Harming Effects of Prescription Medication
- Medication Safety
- A Better You
- General Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention
- Since the beginning of the school year, we have presented in person in front of 1,414 parents, educators and other adults on a variety of topics.
- Led 2 Marijuana Summits with prevention leaders from around the state in preparation for combating upcoming marijuana commercialization initiatives in Illinois.
- Expanded Text-A-Tip to an additional 2 million people!
A gift of…
|$5,000||Funds one new life-saving mobile app|
|$2,500||Funds one Youth Summit for students|
|$1,000||Funds a 24/7 clinical team on Text-A-Tip for one month|
|$750||Funds one in-school program for parents and community leaders featuring our interactive “Hidden In Plain Sight” exhibit|
|$500||Funds one new community short-code for Text-A-Tip|
|$250||Funds distribution of informational postcards to one school community|
|$100||Funds distribution of one Naloxone kit (the antidote that reverses an opiate overdose) to a community member|
We hope we can count on you!